and surrounding areas
Home Watch Services, Naples, FL
Providing comprehensive customer service at your home or property with attention to detail is one of the key reasons 1-Stop Home Watch is considered one of the best home watch companies in Naples Fl. The neighborhood home watcher who lacks insurance and bonding may check the AC give a quick look but will miss many issues in the early stages. We use a comprehensive digital checklist that is GPS and time stamped and sent to you after each inspection.
Each inspector has been certified by the NHWA and uses best practices to stage and inspect your property looking for obvious issues including security, air conditioning, hot water heaters, water leaks, insects, mold, and mildew. We brush and flush toilets, run water in every drain and document that we turn the water off at the end of each inspection. We inspect the outside looking for issues with roof, gutters, lanais, pools, rodents, insects, and landscaping.
Our home watch services electronic checklists are customized to meet the needs of each of our client’s homes.
Naples Home Watch Service Rates
Rates vary on the size and configuration and are quoted with a free in-home consultation. We offer three plans for home watch service plus technology you may purchase to provide a better home watch service. And our central location means we are only minutes away to answer your desire for “home watch services near me”.
Home Watch Naples Services – Detailed list
- Security: Verify that all doors and windows are locked to minimize chance of break-in.
- Mail: Check for mail, newspaper & packages and handle per Client instructions. Take photo of any important mail and alert Client for instructions.
- Leaks/Mold/Mildew: Includes water zones – ceilings – closets – baseboards. We use a high intensity light & hygrometer check for signs of leaks, mold & mildew.
- Insects/Rodents: Visual inspection looking for signs of insects or rodents.
- Temperature / Humidity: Check the temperature and humidity and reset the thermostat and humidistat settings if required. (See below for recommendations for all our Naples Florida Home Watch Services customers for cell-based monitoring equipment to continuously monitor for this and more.)
- Drains / Toilets: Run faucets, sink disposals and flush toilets. If requested, run dishwasher.
- Water: Check that the main water valve is turned off after each inspection (unless client otherwise requests).
- Electrical: Check panel for tripped breakers & make sure water heater is turned off.
- Visual: Walk throughout the property including the lanai and garage.
- Exterior: Walk the exterior of single-family homes checking on roof, gutters, downspouts, pool condition, screening, signs of vandalism, rodents and landscape condition.
- Report – Complete the online Home Watch IT report documenting all inspection results.
- Follow-up: Immediately report to the client any abnormality found to coordinate resolution.
Electronic Reports –
We provide all home watch Naples Fl customers an electronic detailed Home Watch Inspection Report after each inspection. You are informed immediately on the completion with date, time, and GPS signature so you know when our inspector was at your property. You can log-in through our website 24/7 and view reports from anywhere in the world. Please click on the link below to view a sample report.
HouseSetter Sherlock™ – Cellular Based Monitoring System
(Note: 1-Stop Home Watch has no vested interest in the sale of this device)
As noted above we strongly believe absentee homeowners in Naples, Florida should include a cellular based monitoring system that has both you and us, your home watch company, on the Alert List to keep us both informed about the conditions in your home and provide ample opportunity to address issues with temperature, humidity, and power as they arise. This allows for a less frequent inspection schedule than the normal weekly inspections. The National Home Watch Association (NHWA) has partnered with HouseSetter to provide a solution for our customers. HouseSetter was developed by the same engineers who designed the On-Star system for General Motors and have special pricing for the clients of NHWA accredited Home Watch companies. Please call us at 239-227-7001 for more information.
To view a short video on Sherlock™ by HouseSetter click on the link below.